Why Choose Sousa & Sousa?
- We handle only personal injury law. We do not handle divorce, bankruptcy, criminal or real estate law, like many general practice law firms.
- I personally handle your case from start to finish, not some inexperienced associate.
- We get results. We have represented thousands of injured people and have obtained the compensation they deserve including million dollar recoveries (see "Verdicts and Settlements").
- We are a local personal injury law firm - not one of those law firms with satellite offices all over Massachusetts.
- If you can't get in to see us, we will come to you. Home and hospital visits are available.
- We will review your case over the telephone and let you know if we believe you have a case.
- There is no fee unless we are successful. You do not pay us unless we recover monies from a settlement, judgment, or award.
- We have the resources and experts necessary to properly prepare your case.
- We know how to get a case settled and if the insurance company won’t make a reasonable offer, we have the knowledge and experience to go to trial.
- We know how to utilize alternative dispute resolution such as mediation or arbitration to get your case settled or resolved without a trial.
- We know how to properly evaluate your case. (See "What is my case worth?").
- We will keep you informed of the progress on your case and will always return your phone calls. I have found over the years that the best way to keep my clients informed on the progress on their case and for them to keep me informed on the progress of their injuries and treatment is a telephone appointment or office appointment every four to six weeks where we provide each other with an update.
- We care and are willing to fight for you to make sure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
- We have over 50 years of experience representing personal injury victims.
- We have developed an excellent reputation with the insurance industry and defense counsel. They know we know how to prepare a case and try it if they do not make a reasonable and fair settlement offer.
- We know how to compromise health insurance, Mass Health, Medicare, and medical provider liens to maximize your recovery.
- We research every possible avenue of liability and insurance coverage to make sure that you get the most money for your case.
- Our Brockton/Easton is conveniently located off of Belmont Street (Rt. 123), on the Brockton/Easton line in the Easton Industrial Park.
- Our Taunton office is conveniently located in downtown Taunton.
Call Us Now For a Free Consultation
We Will Review Your Case Over the Phone
or Schedule a Home, Hospital, or Office Appointment